How to Hang a Mirror (without a hammer and nails) in Ten Easy Steps!
- Grab a fork from the kitchen, pull out nails already in the wall but in a terrible location.
- Look in the “cupboard of crap”* and take out a golf club or similar.
- Use this to bash nail into the wall.
- Realise this is a terrible idea as it is far too long to allow for precision bashing and minimal injury.
- Look at your shoe collection and find one which has a suitable heel.
- Use this to bash the nail into the wall.
- Realise this is a terrible idea as you only have cheap crap shoes and it turns out nails are far more sturdy. Desist to prevent further damage to the shoes.
- Look at your book collection and find the answer to all life’s problems: Harry Potter.
- Use the spine of a hardback copy and bash the nail into the wall.
- Tie string to the mirror and hang
*all homes have one, a place where bits and bobs which could be useful (but never usually are) are kept “just in case you need them”.